Joined Crest in 2016 as a partner and Senior Vice President
Former employer was The Mahoney Group as a producer and partner for 16 plus years.
Worked in the insurance industry since graduating from Arizona State University with a marketing degree in 1991
Non-profit work includes:
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona (IIABA) since 2004, serving as president 2012, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Arizona,
Independent Electrical Contractors Association (IECA), Rancho Saguaro home owners association
A proud father of two and husband. Other interests include being outdoors and sports of any kind, skiing, hiking, biking, sailing, deep sea fishing, motorcycling, etc.
Owner and President of Scottscom Insurance Services for 25 years
Prior experience includes 8 years with CNA insurance, 4 in their Chicago home office
Focused on giving back to the community through numerous volunteer activities including currently serving on 3 non-profit boards, sacristan at the Franciscan Renewal Center, former President of the Rotary Club of Scottsdale, former board member of the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce, former chair of the Scottsdale Airport Advisory Commission.
Offer expert witness testimony in insurance lawsuits
Free time is devoted to travel, entertaining and reading
Prior to joining Crest was Principal and Co-founder of Regional Commercial Real Estate Development Company for eight years and holds the CCIM designation. Also held Regional Distribution, Sales and Management roles at PepsiCo and International Paper.
Graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Real Estate Finance, Regional Development and Communication
Personal interests include spending time with his son and daughter, coaching, golf, and all sports related activity.
• Helped CEO Cody Ritchie with opening of Crest Colorado office 2018
• Joined CREST in 2019
• Former owner and CEO of Van Gilder Insurance Corporation, one of the country’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firms
• Graduated from the University of Colorado with a Bachelor’s degree
• Serves on numerous charitable and civic organizations
• A proud husband and father of two daughters
• Joined Crest Insurance in 2018
• Began his career in the insurance industry in 2006
• UCSB graduate majoring in Business Economics
• Proud husband and father of two kids
• Is very involved in the community serves as Sponsorship Chair for the UCSD Mito Research Fund, as well as the moderator and Program Chair for Business Executives Council
• Prior to joining Crest, Matt was a Vice President at Lovitt & Touché and led the Southern Arizona employee benefits practice for Wells Fargo Insurance
• Graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies, & Master of Business Administration at the University of Phoenix
• Served in the United States Army and Arizona Army National Guard for nine years as a Non-Commissioned Officer and AH-64 Apache crew chief
• Volunteers with multiple Tucson non-profits including as Treasurer on the Board of Directors of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Southern Arizona
• Married with a daughter and enjoys competitive cycling, mountain biking, playing guitar and traveling with his family
Former VP & Personal Insurance Advisor at Assured Partners Colorado, USI Insurance Services, and Van Gilder Insurance Corporation. Was also Colorado Underwriter for Personal Lines for Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
Graduated from San Diego State with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration & Management
Married with two teenaged children, he enjoys mountain biking and snowboarding