Stay Informed on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What does the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) mean for you? CREST Insurance has gathered a collection of resources to help employers, employees, and individuals. We understand you and your employees may have questions about how their health plan and carrier is responding to COVID-19 and are doing our best to provide you with answers. See this new List of Relief Programs for Small Businesses as well as How To Qualify For Paid Sick Leave (via Forbes)
Be sure to check in daily as we will be updating these documents as news continues to develop. We will be keeping this page up to date with the facts!
Stay Up to Date With These Helpful Links:
- Department of Labor – Families First Response Act: Questions and Answers
- Department of Labor – Fact Sheet for Employers
- Department of Labor – Fact Sheet for Employees
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – CARES Act, What Small Businesses Need To Know
- IRS – Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave
CREST is here for you
CREST Insurance is committed to looking out for you and your business. Our strength comes from our personal approach to each client. If you have questions about your insurance during this time, please reach out to your CREST broker. We listen to understand your specific insurance needs.