Stay Informed on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What does the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) mean for you? CREST Insurance has gathered a collection of resources to help employers, employees, and individuals. We understand you and your employees may have questions about how their health plan and carrier is responding to COVID-19 and are doing our best to provide you with answers.
See our individual COVID-19 pages below for the latest updates and how they affect your situation.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest from the CDC
- Resources for Community and Faith-Based Leaders May 24, 2020
- FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Community- and Faith-Based Organizations May 24, 2020
- CDC Diagnostic Test for COVID-19 May 24, 2020
- If You Are Sick May 24, 2020
- How to discontinue home isolation May 24, 2020
- COVID-19Surge May 24, 2020
- Staffing Resources May 23, 2020
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 May 23, 2020
- Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith May 23, 2020
- Information for Laboratories May 23, 2020