Stay Informed on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What does the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) mean for you? CREST Insurance has gathered a collection of resources to help employers, employees, and individuals. We understand you and your employees may have questions about how their health plan and carrier is responding to COVID-19 and are doing our best to provide you with answers.
See our individual COVID-19 pages below for the latest updates and how they affect your situation.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest from the CDC
- Cases & Deaths by County September 26, 2020
- Cases in the U.S. September 26, 2020
- COVIDView Weekly Summary September 25, 2020
- Data on COVID-19 during Pregnancy September 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deaths September 24, 2020
- Previous Forecasts of Total Deaths September 24, 2020
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases September 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases September 24, 2020
- Staffing Resources September 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizations September 23, 2020